Sunday, December 16, 2007

Catch up on Leon pics

I took Leon to get his jabs last week - one in each leg. The first he just smarted a bit, the second he bawled... but then he saw a poster of jelly beans and buttons and forgot all about it :) (Although he walked bandy legged for a bit :)

On the way home he wanted to go in the park - it was very cold so we didn't stay long, but he went on the rope bridge for the first time. Got a foot stuck, hehe, and after that wasn't so keen, but he gave it a go :)



I think Christine's mentioned I made some chicken soup and gave some to Leon - he loved it, quite herby and garlicky. I sat him in the middle of the kitchen floor to allow for spillages and let him have a go by himself, but actually he only splashed a little bit. I guess he wanted to make sure it all went in his mouth :) In Leon's words, "Yum yum!"



This isn't our garage door! He just ran off and decided he looked the like of the garage round the corner :)



Leon loves leaves. He likes stomping though them. On this occasion he stomped a bit too hard and fell on his bot, but he seems to find that funny :)



He discovered my bag and emptied out my cycling gear, so I dressed him in my high vis vest...
'Steal cape, wear cape, fly' :)

No comments: