Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Post Xmas cooldown

Well, Christine and I were ill after Xmas. She had it worse than me, so I kept the house ticking over while she got better (we're talking basics here; switching the heating on, cheese toasties when we felt up to it, that sort of thing). In some ways it was nice as I did get to interact with Leon a lot - taking him out in the garden, reading to him and watching baby TV in the morning (with me snoozing under a duvet).

I learnt that he doesn't like Pengu (he comes up and whines until I rouse myself and change channel) possibly because of the noises, not sure exactly. He does like Bob the Builder (especially Lofty the crane) and he's got something going on for one of the Cbeebies presenters!

We got him some Bob the builder wellies and took him out on new year's day with Harriet and Lilly. They were content to be driven around in their prams whereas Leon wanted to play in the puddles - what a boy!



The couch - for sleeping on and playing around next to:



Did I mention Leon likes filling up a box of bricks and tipping it over himself? He thinks it's hilarious! And here's one of him in Woolworths drooling over the diggers :)



He's coming on so much - his coordination's getting better, he's learnt to walk backwards, and he's started crawling all over me if I lie on the floor - it's brill! Last night we were getting him ready for bed, giving me a big cuddle and Christine said 'Leon loves his daddy very much' and he squeeked 'I do!' !!! :)

I love him so much :)

No comments: