Monday, September 15, 2008

A303, show the boy a bunch of big stones






We stopped en route at Stonehenge to show the boy a bunch of big stones. I spotted a bloke wearing a sarong, guessed he was probably an actor, saw his wife and recognised her as Tamsin Greig the mad woman from Black Books. As we passed them the bloke, Richard (Rick) Leaf who when I looked him up on IMDB turned out to be more famous and successful an actor than Tamsin but I didn't recognise him, in his sarong, offered to take a picture of the four of us with Tob's camera, really nice of him, then I was close enough to Tamsin to say 'is it you?' she said yes and I fired her with a torent of complements. Her son said yes it was all true, they were a really sweet family. As they were on holiday, like we were, I swiftly wished them a good holiday and moved on, not wanting to spoil theirs.
Leon loved the big stones and did actually say 'big stones' at one point much to our glee and amusement.

No comments: