Monday, November 10, 2008

Time flies when you've got two of em!
























































Apologies for the gap since my last confession. Much has happened, including Leon turning two. He is a right little chatterbox and we are getting full on tantrums and carpet beating now.
Reuben is sitting up, playing with rattles, still averaging just a couple of poos a week and is sleeping well not to mention growing very well.
My week is heavily structured and I walk into town most days for playgroups, music classes and the like. This has been good for my waistline and I'm steadily loosing weight and feeling fitter. Leon's birthday party was an enjoyable experience, and we have discovered that Leon's still a bit young for fireworks.
Ellen and Dan are a great help with getting through the week with the two of them; Tuesdays they take Reuben while I take Leon swimming and Wednesdays while I take Leon to Music Class.
Jan and Maaike have been and gone, everyone enjoyed it, especially Leon and Maaike. Jan and I got on better than we have ever done and we both acknowledged this fact which was really great. Dad came up for Leon's birthday and got to see the new house for the first time too, that was good too. Dad has been sooo busy this year what with work and having kittens twice. Oh and Mum and John came to stay too so October has been a busy month all in all. We don't have alot of good photos for show for it really either. I will see what I can find.

No comments: