Thursday, December 15, 2005

on a lighter note

how about some snow fun!

http://www.michaelwhaite.com/snowfun.html


I got my permanent contract today! I am now officially Bids and Quotes Administrator, It's a fab job, I love it and I'm glad to be there. I'm earning more than I've ever earnt before and I'm happier there than I've ever been in a job. Not bad eh.
This evening we watched bridget jones edge of reason and toby got all soppy. I think he loves chick flicks more than me, he got all weepy and cuddly. He might start calling me Jones ironically. Well we are 30 somethings who met in London and after a bit of tooing and frowing, are married and madly in love. I too have an arse the size of 2 bowling balls and a habit of putting my foot in it so it's not far off.
I good prize to have won, i certainly wouldn't have bought it (I don't really do chick flicks) but it's a bit of fun and very romantic.
And so to bed.

No comments: