Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ankle bones

Hurray, I can see my ankle bones again! For the last week and a half I've had puffy ankles but with alot of walking and spending my evenings feet up in front of umpteen films I have ankle bones again.We picked up a winnie the pooh learning tree from March today thanks to freecycle. Its really noisey and does loads of stuff. I'm sure we will hate it about 12 months from now. It does have an off switch though.Went to the french market yesterday in Ely. No fun, unpasturised cheese, pate, alcohol, oppressive heat and loads of smells that used to be nice but now don't do anything for me. Bumped into Nevla and G twice, once briefly in the bra shop where I am now an F cup. (we joked a bit but I think none of us were particularly comfortable being in there for completley different reasons). We had a good natter in Waitrose though.Having spent hours in town we overstayed our 2 hour parking limit and got fined £30 quid. Tobe is mortified!We took Tobe's dad to the Red Lion at Swaffam Prior for Fathers Day Sunday lunch, a wander round the two churches and a bit of Jazz in the pub garden. A very nice afternoon followed by fresh strawberries in strawberry jelly back at ours.Time for food (mexican smells wafting from the kitchen).

No comments: