Monday, June 29, 2009

Reuben's first excuse for a bbq party




























We had fantastic weather, against all odds. It was the best party yet, a pity about 10 people we'd confirmed but couldn't make it last minute. We have quite alot of cake and fizzy drinks left. I'm working on the cake.
There were no major melt downs, I might get a reputation for people bringing their kids round and they leave in a clothes I've had to lend them because they are soaked and covered in sand. I think they enjoyed it though. I think I was much better prepared than last year, but considering last year, I'd only just had Reuben, that's no surprise. It's nice to have a birthday in the summer so we can have a good excuse for a party.

1 comment:

Google-Girl said...

Wonderful pics of a wonderful day!

:)