Monday, October 10, 2005

11pm again

There I was yawning, the evening is over and time for bed. I have slight sinus pressure on my nose and forehead, a funny head ache in other words, ha ha. My ears are a bit out too. I keep yawning but it doesn't help.
We had a power cut today at work. About 10.30am this morning, the waterboard went through an electricity main and took out all of Chesterton. So we went on an extended lunch break and power was resumed about 2pm. During our long lunch, Amanda and I wondered down to the grafton centre and I tried on some boots I can't afford :( bought a plant for my desk and some cakes from M&S for friday (TGIF) and some mini frames for desk top pickies. We walked back, then went and sat in the park and ate lunch. The weather was fabulous, it's the 10th of october and we sat in the sun in a t shirt and ate lunch, it was like a summers day.
After work Tob and I met at Tescos, got a couple of reams of paper and a paper shredder then went to B&Q and got a £25 halogen uplighter for the living room. I have no excuse, I have to go through all my paper work, shred the stuff that can go and write some letters to let them know I've moved, got married etc etc.
Ho hum, it's gone 11 and so to bed.

No comments: