Friday, July 14, 2006

Ahh the buzzz

It's quite a buzz I get when I win something on Ebay, this is usually why I usually just put in a Maximum bid and come back after it's done. I hung in there with this one, refreshing the last few seconds, heartbeat racing.
My Palm died today having been resuscitated on numerous occasions. I'm fed up with it now, I got it free with a mobile phone in about 2000 so I can't complain. Now I have won a M505 with 8Mb (6mb more than my old one)for £32 incl postage and all the bits that go with it. With any luck tobe is clever enough to download all my backed up stuff on the PC from the old one onto this one. When I told him I detected a hint of jealousy, he has a Vx. I think he might upgrade when he starts playing with this one.
It's been a quick week, highlights being going to Pirates 2 dressed as a pirate (well OK a wench with a duck), being given a big bag of baby clothes including a new born sleep suit with ROO in big letters (my nick name my Dad calls me). We now have more than enough 0-3 months clothes for BillyBob. Then last night we caught up on the Doctor Who double series finale. Fantastic.
Billybob is really really active. If I lie on my back it's like watching this thing trying to escape...luckily I'm not freaked out, I actually find it quite entertaining at this stage (25 weeks).
Tonight we are off to London for a night out with Tobe's gaming WoWcrack (yawn) freak friends and staying in their enormous Victorian town house in Finsbury. Then west tomorrow to Newbury to see me Dad for the weekend.

No comments: