Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hottest Day Ever!!!!

Well if you read the bbc website this seems to be the case. I've been comfortably working in aircon all day, I'm coping OK mostly and drinking as much as I can.
Could it be global warming? it seems to be knocking people out like flies and I certainly don't envy anyone in this weather trying to keep a new born baby cool.
My new Palm 505 is brilliant, tobe is really jelous and intends to buy a 515 or something else slightly better just to make himself feel good again. For now I can be smug as it will take him an age to work out what he wants.

The weekend went well. Well, Friday was worse than I thought as the conversation in the pub never strayed from elves, WOWcrack plans, stupid debates on what add ons are in fact cheating etc. Then Sophie and got a taxi home and had a really lovely chat over tea and wholemeal muffins about this and that. Saturday started with a magnificent breakfast at the hands of Sophie with a small amount of assistance from yours truly.
We had a lovely time at Dad's, eating in pub gardens and watching Company of Wolves Saturday night. A successful weekend really.
Another hot day tomorrow, and so to bed to lie beached with a wet flannel, and I'm not referring to my husband there...

No comments: