Friday, August 04, 2006

Shattered. Billybob is preparing me for night feeds I think. From about 3am he swoops and kicks, waking me up every so often, more often.
Last night I got all inspired again about the rehearsal studios. I've resigned myself to not having the energy or time to do the survey and business plan until the new year after a really poor response to the survey I did with ADeC using their bands mailing list. The best way to get some real figures is to be going to plenty of local gigs and talking directly to people. Well what with trying to avoid smoky places, late nights and alcohol, plus not having any spare cash to go to gigs, this is a bit difficult right now. One thing at a time.
I got a few interesting emails to the elyplugin email address I set up - mostly people who have contacted the ADeC about what's available and they've mentioned my plans. It was really good to be communicating with interested people even if my response has been, it's on hold until next year. I might have found someone interested in sharing it as a business. This appeals to me as I work better in a team. I didn't really think of it that way until this came up but I can see this becoming more of a reality if I can share research and writing of business plan with someone who sees the same vision as me.

No comments: