Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chantal - a beautiful friend

Chantal's just about to undertake something that not many of us have to go through. An operation on her brain to remove a tumor, they go in through her nose and perform microsurgery to remove a tumour somewhere behind her eyes in her brain. I'm terrified so you can imagine what her and Marcel, her hubby are going through.
When I see this beautiful picture I feel like crying, I hope this operation works and she comes out of it with all the stuff they can possibly put right and do to make it work. She is too amazing to get any less than that.
I love her like a sister and for the first time I've really let myself feel how much she means to me - in other words, I'm crying my heart out.
Chantal, I look forward to hearing all about the operatoin afterwards, is all I can say. I can't think of any other outcomes I want to contemplate. Posted by Picasa

No comments: