Friday, February 17, 2006


Fabulous day. Went to the Docks Business Park to

look at a warehouse for the Plug in. It's perfect! It's brand new and empty, the Landlord would fit loos etc out of his pocket but has offered to quote me to fit out the inside with partitioning and a ceiling - I would want every room ventilated as they wouldn't have windows. I've got to draw up a plan this weekend so he can quote me. This place has beams in place to put in a Mezzanine so I'm thinking we leave the 1st floor for a year or so to see how we do and then build the 1st floor to say, put a cafe up stairs and make a studio downstairs for example. The place is ideally situated behind the station and Tescos and is gated with 10 parking spaces and a loading bay so it's absoultley beautiful.

On the business idears follow up course, I met a musician who is very interested and has a bit of money to invest so I'm really chuffed that I've generated possible investment without really even trying yet.

No more news on Chantal's blog yet, I hope she got my flowers. As far as I know she's recovering and enjoying lots of visitors right now.

I'm letting my home made mexican food go down with a bottle of Grolsch then I'm going to watch my new Black Books series 2 and probably a Firefly episode for the perfect end to a perfect day.

No comments: