Sunday, February 05, 2006

ely plug in

good eh? This is the image I've bought for $5 from an official site where you can buy images for marketing so long as you dont sell it on a t-shirt etc. It's going on my business cards which I've ordered. Very nice.
I've sent umteen letters to organisations, companies and, yes DB's in Utrecht as part of my reaching out and talking to anyone and everyone who might have anything to contribute.
I went rowing thismorning, knakered we were. This week was ovulation week so you can guess why :) Rowing was good, I was grumpy and kack handed but learnt quite a bit.
This afternoon I went in a car wash (in a car) for the first time in my life, me and tobe (who has done this a fair few times) were like a couple of kids! giggling and screaming as the brushes swallowed the car like a giant sea monster. It's the little things eh..
We then did a little tour of the industrial estates in and around ely and got some phone numbers from the to let signs. I'd like it to be on the industrial estate down behind Tescos ideally cos that's not to far from town or the train station.
I had a good look on DB's site, they have moved out of town now and have a veritable world of 17 studios, venues, studios etc. I don't think this is appropriate in Ely but the fact that they went from 10 on to that. I think 10 in Ely will work well and then I branch out to other towns. Tomorrow I visit my first warehouse... Posted by Picasa

No comments: