Monday, March 06, 2006

Super Pram with chrome...

Just came back from Tob's parents who really came to the rescue and cooked a delish meat pie with lots of yummy veg. I've been feeling sick all day and couldn't face food and yet was very hungry. I'm not sure what I'd have done if it was up to me to cook. It went down really well and I felt 1000 times better.
It was actually a very cosy visit and we both remarked on the way home what a nice evening we'd had.
Tob's mum has managed to find a proper old fashioned pram with chrome and dark brown leather look trim. I think it's fab, better than the ankle biters you get. I look forward to us wheelying into town!
Ellen's also found a 3 wheeler with pneumatic tyres that's very light and nippy in a charity shop! so we they have a nippy and a super pram which we will no doubt share plus we will probably get a car seat that clips on to a wheel frame so we will have an complete travel system!
These are some of the things that the bbc website say I will be experiencing:
  • The fetus' heart is beginning to develop, along with the first blood vessels of the circulation system.
  • You might find you need to wee more often – even at night. This is one of the effects of pregnancy hormones.
  • Are you tearful or irritable with people you're close to? Mood swings can be a pain in pregnancy. It could be hormones, or a touch of anxiety at the idea of all the coming responsibility.
  • You may have been feeling sick, and it may be getting a bit worse. Nausea and vomiting are symptoms of early pregnancy – and though it's a real nuisance, it's usually temporary, and harmless.

Well yes, feeling sick but not being sick. I tell you what, at work, I'm usually a bit outspoken but my response to an email last week informing me that one of the guys was too busy to cover customer support was 'Am I bovered?' I even cc'd the department manager! No repercussions so far though. I think they are scared...

No comments: