Monday, March 23, 2009

Twitterbug

It has been far too long since my last confession. I have to confess that I have been bitten by the twitterbug; micro blogging inane stuff and reading about what some of my mates are up to and a whole lot of celebrities getting serious ego massaging. It's not a true representation of life reading about what my mate Sue is up to, then the next one down is Phill Jupitus or Stephen Fry.
I applied for a job in February, a part time job at the Council in Ely with a good benefits package, I was short listed and was in with a good chance. Not good enough sadly but I'm not going to let my new suit go to waste and I'm applying for another one, also part time, also for the council, also with benefits but not quite as well paid at the tourist office. I rang the woman who interviewed me just now and she said I interviewed well and there was no reason I wasn't going to get it other than there was someone else who was even closer, it sounds like I was a close second. She said I should keep trying for jobs at the council as there was a good chance I'd get one eventually.

No comments: