Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Playing in trees







At the weekend, apart from Eel Day on Saturday, which was OK - it's one of those typically English things, where we hang around for the day in a park, drinking real ale, listening to Folk in one ear and Hip Hop in the other ear while some 7 year olds prance about. Then watch some pretend vikings pretending to kill each other and after a town crier contest, the finale, a flotilla of decorated boats go by. This bit was rather an anti climax as a handful of cruisers with a bit of bunting would have been more accurate.
On Sunday we went round to Fiona's for a BBQ, it's nice having Fiona back in Ely and as you can see Leon had fun with the bouncy castle and in their tree.
Yesterday I broke my record for the most amount of shopping on the trailer! There was a special offer in Waitrose on Nappies so I bought 6 packs which should sort the boys for the month. I got many impressed smiles as I cycled out of town with my full trailer.

No comments: