Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wells Next to Sea






Just spent the day at the sea side today. First time this year, it was great! Reuben ate a stone, I'm pretty sure, I spent half the afternoon either fishing them out of his mouth or him giving them to me. The beach was nice, we were in a stony bit but we know where the better sand is now, Also we had the buggies which don't do well on sand so we couldn't go far but next time we will probably do with just the back pack one for Reuben.
The weather was amazing, clear bright blue skies, not too windy, just a light breeze. I took lots of clothes for the boys but didn't need to change their clothes in the end, it was good to go prepared. The whole set up of the place is great, really good for a weekend away, there's a nice campsite close to the beach, I'm seriously considering camping which is pretty amazing for me. The place has a really lovely holiday feel.

No comments: