Friday, May 01, 2009

Ups and downs








It's been a funny week, I still haven't heard about the job, this probably means I'll get the letter confirming I've not got it tomorrow in the post as they would have rung me by now. I had this in the back of my mind yesterday and had a terrible day. Leon picked up on me not feeling great and behaved, well, like a two year old. I think we both ate too much chocolate as a result.
Reuben is coming on a treat and on the whole, I think things are good. I really really feel the pull to get part time work now. I think Leon needs to go to nursery which won't be free until next January so I need to be working a bit so we can pay for it. The garden is coming on a treat, lots of beautiful stuff planted by the previous owner, there's lots happening in this garden, I love it.

No comments: