Saturday, September 03, 2005

A quiet weekend

The bug has landed!
I put a bug on the wedding list, hoping and praying someone would get it for us and they did. The other presents are all brilliant and what we wanted, but the Bug is just what I've been wanting and would have bought had we not being saving up for a wedding! God bless Lizi.
Tobe was off thursday and friday with a cold, he gave it to his mum, I thought I'd managed to miss it. I woke up with it tody, glands up etc. I'm not as bad as tobe was, I'be taken it easy = ahh what a shame, I have to eat and watch TV all day. I've seen 3 episodes of Charmed!
I did do a load of gardening in the afternoon, swept up loads of garden debris and chopped a load more Mahonia back in the font garden - generated 3 sacks of debris. It's only a little garden! I came in with some new ideas for what I will do with the front garden next spring. Then watched 2 back to back episodes of ground force and speculated about what and where to put a water feature. I'm feeling pretty good, I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

No comments: