Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fabulous weather


I must get out, I did have lunch in the garden with Leon but must get into town. Yesterday was really nice. Ellen invited me over to their's for lunch as Keith and Grace were there for Grace's birthday. On the way there I picked up some baby clothes for Leon from a house near them, really nice clothes, some brand new in 6-9 months which Leon is well into now. It doesn't seem so strange now as he will be 6 months in a couple of weeks. He's growing like anything, very tall and long - still a chubba but he's really long - the 6-9 month stuff isn't too long at all.

The clothes from Freecycle were so nice I'm sending her a thankyou card, they were sooo good. Lunch was nice, we (Ellen, Dan and I) got to show off Leon to Keith and Grace. It was really nice, I really felt like part of the family. Then Ellen came back with me to ours and kept Leon occupied so I could do a shepherds pie and get it in the oven before I started the bath and bed routine. That was an absolute godsend - pictured here Ellen playing with Leon in the garden. It was really nice to have the support.

I must get out the house - I need Tob's PC to get the photos loaded so daytime is the best option but now, the sun is shining, Leon will wake soon from his midday snooze and the Library Rhyme Time awaits.

No comments: