Monday, April 02, 2007

We are on Myspace






I've set up a myspace account to film the milestone things like weening, sitting up up etc for the benefit of all his online stalkers.

The URL is: http://www.myspace.com/belaroomum and then under the picture of me and Leon is a thing saying view my pics/videos. Click on videos and you can keep up with Leon's development there.

I'm also finding it quite fun musically to see what's out there, not to mention the other mad videos....

I took some pictures thismorning as he was so well dressed (yeah, thank's mum) but I soon realised that the look on his face was down to him being busy filling his nappy. Boy was it a full one...

Then we went out in the garden to listen to the birds. This was so relaxing that within about 10 minutes I deemed it necessary to stick him in his pram and get him off to sleep which was now well over an hour ago so Mummy was right.

No comments: