Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's day

Of course at the weekend it was Father's day :)
Leon wore a special T-shirt, mirroring the one he wore on Mother's day :)
As you can just about see, he can hold himself up on the cot side now, although sometimes it goes awry!



As for my own father, I invited him round for lunch and I cooked steak and kidney pudding with mash, cabbage (from M&D's garden! Lovely) and carrots, with lots of lovely gravey. Simple, but lovely, and dad really enjoyed it :)

M suggested an open garden she'd seen advertised, near Newmarket, so we piled into my car. Lovely day, lovely gardens.






I chatted to dad about all sorts of things as we wandered round, which was nice as we don't get to chat much. And at the end we all had tea/squash and cake. In fact they were just shutting up shop, and they'd bought too many cakes so we ended up with a huge sponge cake to take home! Nice :)

No comments: