Thursday, July 12, 2007

time4tots and time for me


Hannah came round yesterday with her son, Sebastian. Her maiden name is also Carter which is nice. She isn't married yet but as good as. Hannah contacted me via the leaflet I made about real nappies which seems to be spreading slowly around Ely and the villages now. She has started up a company called time4tots.co.uk which is, at this stage a baby products website and party plan baby stuff but will soon be a shop soon. She's basically doing exactly what I want to be doing so we plan to work together, initially doing the parties together - I will see who I can muster together in Ely from my contacts and the library, then as it grows into a shop we will hopefully be partners in the shop. Still very early days but as Hannah and I seem to get on well, I'd be happy to contribute my extensive nappy knowledge and help out if nothing else. I am looking forward to doing a party, it would be good if it does work out; employment locally that's flexible and relevant to me now.
Still looking at houses, nothing yet but ours still isn't on the market. It's pretty much ready now. It's just up to Toby to let them know, that gives us 3 days to tidy up/keep it tidy for the pictures and then there's the keeping it tidy until it's sold. Oh Joy.

No comments: