Monday, October 01, 2007

He walks!




Sunday we chilled and apart from a walk into town in the afternoon for a loaf of bread and a trip to the park, we did as little as possible. Well oh yeah, Tob did some DIY and I did my application for this job at Witchford College 12 hours part time. As usual as it was Civil Servanty they want to know everything you've ever done right back to school which took some time.
Yes, Leon really did some walking! He's taken a couple of steps with Nana and once here but this was from one side of the room to the middle of the living room, a few times. He gets very frustrated with his walker and will shout at it then finally leave it behind and walk by himself. He seems to find it easier while carrying his cuddly lima. I finally managed to be able to video it after ages of false starts and frustrated banging with the walker but he did it and I taped it! It's on my facebook page and I'll post it on to my myspace page until I can work out how to get videos on this blog. There's a link to the myspace page top right on this blog.
The very last picture was taken in Waitrose and as is traditional, what with him being the ofspring of two cake heads, well, need I say more really.

No comments: