Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bach, purple nasties and visualisation

Found a really nice knee legnth purple shirt dress yesterday, I've been after one for ages. I thought with black trousers and a black long sleeved t-shirt it would look really cool. I look like I'm about to go painting or throw a pot or two. Either that or a non-conformist nurse. Looks like it will come in handy with the old messy play with toddlers in a couple of years. Oh well.

I've been going through my Yehudi Gordon Natural Birth book and making notes in what has now become our birth note book (really beautiful note book we got for our first aniversary from my Maid of Honour, Kari). I've only covered the first stage and I'm knakkered already. I like the visualisation stuff, that sort of thing works for me, it got me through the London Triathlon anyway.

Listening to Bach, which is very nice :)

No comments: