Monday, September 25, 2006

Back to interviewing

My replacement for my job handed in her notice on friday. She said we were all very nice but the job had too much admin for her. Funny really, as she didn't really take even the initiative to pick up a phone. Her previous job she said she had a harem of girls under her, in my job, I work along side Product Managers and Engineers doing stuff with and for them - a bunch of old techies. I suppose I'm married to one so I find it much easier than chatting to a bunch of girls talking about big brother, heat magazine and how much the fake nails cost. I knew she wasn't right but it wasn't my decision. If that's her idea of too much admin she's not getting into the products or the projects. Her loss. This job was better paid too.
Maybe this time round, now that they only have 2-3 weeks with me only working 2-3 days a week they might listen to me. Interviewing from Wednesday.

No comments: