Thursday, May 03, 2007

Busy Busy Busy


The pace of life is getting faster every day. I find myself cleaning the house, cooking stuff to freeze etc while Leon's asleep and while he's awake, playing with him, feeding him, and going out and about with him. Not to mention, visiting and being visited apon. Today we had a lunch time visit from Sarah Y and Leah (see picture). It was mush heaven at lunch time. Leon had goats yoghurt and berries for dessert, a proportion came back up half an hour later making his t-shirt and trousers a lovely shade of purple. I've had to put away his donut thingy because his legs are too long and when he was in it on Monday, he burrowed underneath it taking it's cover with him. I heard a strange rubbing noise and saw the donut in the air with Leon disappearing underneath it. I sit him in the gym now with a cushion behind him to save his head when he does what he's doing in the picture.
This morning I was on BBC6music for my worst ever lyrics. I am in the final and if I win I will win an ipod. Tob will be so jealous! My lyrics were: Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden DIE? with plastic, elastic and cellophane and apathy to make you cry.
This afternoon, Ellen and I did a couple of garden centres, got quite a few plants including a Raspberry bush, some snap dragons and a petunia among other things. After a quick trip to Tescos we got back in time for Leon's tea which consisted of broccoli, apple and rusk with milk for dessert, I put him to bed and planted all the plants, cleaned the kitchen and emptied the dishwasher all before Tob was home, fully laden with a glider chair from freecycle to replace mine which I have totally trashed.

Told you, it was a busy day.

No comments: