Thursday, May 17, 2007

Leon likes his grandad




On Monday, Dad came up to visit. Ellen had the day off coming swimming and Dad came with us instead. This was Leon's third time and he's getting more and more confident each time. It will be a while but It wouldn't surprise me if eventually he will just swim naturally, he knows to kick already.
Dad loved it, seeing how happy Leon was in the water.
On the Tuesday, we went to Bury St Edmunds for the day, it was really lunch, a wander round the Abbey ruins and a sniff around. Bury is really nice. I'm going to look at house prices round there as there's alot more to do in Bury and it's a really pretty place too. In the evening, Tob mad a curry, we had the Sticky Toffee Pud we bought in Bury from this amazing Deli we found and watched North by Northwest (well I slept through the 2nd half).
Wednesday we had to leave by mid morning to get to Reading for Nanny's funeral - this is John's Mum so not my Grandma. I still have a past with her and thought it right to go there and pay my respects.

No comments: