Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Due on Saturday, nothing yet, just hot weather












Hot Hot Hot, I will try not to moan too much, the washing is a doddle - dries in an afternoon and it's nice to go round in a floppy hat and sunglasses. I do feel a bit like a big fat sweaty walrus at times though, and that's just my temperament. Newbie is still wriggling round my middle like something out of Alien. Likely very comfortable for the time being.

Photos are from the picnic on Saturday in the rain (with friends and their sprogs, all Leon's age), some lovely one's taken by M&D in Toby's alphabet shirt - yes, the shirt was once Toby's. And today in the garden playing with sand at M&D's after swimming. He got covered in sand, well he would! Naked apart from a shirt and hat so I hosed him down, much to his delight, before replacing miraculously still clean and dry clothes when it came to coming home for tea. He goes mad for a hosepipe! Bit like a dog :)


No comments: