Saturday, June 21, 2008

In the family



Definite family likeness here don't you think? Leon and my Dad that is. It's in the smile.


I'm a week over due with newbie now, having twinges and pre labour tightenings. I had a 'show' this morning for those who know what that means. Still, could be a few days yet. I've got an appointment with the Midwife for Monday if nothing has happened over the weekend.

Tob stocked up with lots of nice food today, him and Leon went into town this morning while I had a nice bath. Tob made spinach and cream cheese pancakes for lunch, much to my delight and Leon's who to our surprise eats spinach, onion and tomato if well flavoured. This does set him apart from my Dad who doesn't like any leafy green veg.

Leon is very partial to pork pies, just like his dad and both granddads :)

No comments: