Tuesday, March 13, 2007

baby massage, bunny suicides and sitting up
















Baby massage was good fun today, Leon wanted to spend most of the session either sitting or standing, but he did get a reasonable massage out of it in the end. He's definitely teething and taking it out on his miffys, thus the bunny suicide reference. As for the sitting up, he was sitting there unaided long enough for me to realise he was doing it, find my camera and take the picture. after about a minute or so, he launched himself backwards onto my crossed legs so no injuries were done.
For me, this morning was a very sociable one, I got called by Phill Jupitus, of whom I am a huge fan - big funny 6music DJ. I felt very special. He explained he was leaving 6music to write a play and do the Edinburgh Festival, which is understandably impossible if you have a breakfast show to present. It was going to come eventually but I have really enjoyed having Phill on my bedside table the past 5 years.
Then, the postman came with a thank you card from Jan and Maaike so I rang Jan for a chat. I rang Dad to invite him to a Blondie concert in July, not only did he say yes but has offered to pay which for us at the moment is a real blessing. Uncle Peter rang up for a chat too which was a nice surprise, it was really to update us on Grandma, and to ask how Leon was doing. Oh, then Kari rang and I spent a good long time on the phone catching up with Kari. The universe definitely wanted people to contact me today!

No comments: