Monday, March 12, 2007

Bear eating and formula first.





























Leon had his first formula feed yesterday - just the one. And another one today. I can just about express enough for Toby's bottle feed last thing which is about 7oz, which is quite alot to express and usually takes 2-3 goes throughout the day so if Ellen and Dan have him I can't give her a feed to give him while he's out. So we have started getting the ready made up cartons. I give Ellen a carton and a sterile bottle and if he gets hungry, they are sorted. He's taken it fine (still seems to prefer mine luckily) and I noticed his poo was a slightly thicker consistency today. It is just the one feed in any day so I don't expect much of a difference. They cost about 50p each, so it is just for the odd feed and it gives us the degree of flexibility required to give me the odd afternoon off.

No comments: