Thursday, December 07, 2006

5 weeks, 9lbs 10oz

I took Leon to the weekly weigh in at the hospital and he's put on another 80z this week which is excellent. He's holding his growth line at the 25 centile so I'm happy. I'm able to type two handed as my left foot is doing the rocking. He's asleep on a pillow on the foot stool of my glider chair. It makes an excellent rocker for getting him off to sleep. The dummy has fallen out now but he doesn't really go into a proper sleep in the evening until after the next feed and I put him in his cot. If I stop rocking him now he will wake up and make protesting noises until the rocking starts again. Every night is different and different things work to get him off to sleep, it seems to go in circles with me finding new ways along the way. Oooh Firefly has started! Posted by Picasa

No comments: