Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Dinner

We went to Carol's for Christmas Dinner (one of Margaret's friends). I'm afraid I forgot to snap Carol! But I did get a shot of everyone fussing over Leon (there's a theme there somewhere ;):



And some shots during the meal. We had a lovely fish starter then a huge plate of turkey with home made cranberry sauce (sorry forgot who made that, was lovely), suckling pig, roasties, pumpkin mash, broccoli and cauliflower and lovely gravy, followed by a scrummy Xmas pud (the others had it with cream, I had jelly I stole from the trifle!). I was most glad I couldn't partake in the milk chocolates or cheese-board as I was mightily full by then, but I did manage a glass of port :)





In my cracker was a kallidoscope... hooked up to the camera and suddenly Leon was in a remake of Bohemian Rhapsody!



He slept fitfully, possibly because of the noise and the fact he'd had 2 exciting days in a row. He even got a little confused and tried to suck his fist and dummy at the same time, or maybe he was just making sure it stayed in :)
(BTW note the 100% cute T-shirt, just in case you hadn't noticed his main disarming tactic):

No comments: