Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bamboozle baby

Here we have Leon reluctantly modelling the latest in Nappy technology. He was in a wonderful mood but then got a bit cold and screamed the place down. I did try, I had the fan heater on, the thermometer said the room was 23 degrees. He was nice and chirpy again when he was dressed.Tob got the shivers bad last night. He's caught some lurgy somewhere, possibly when we did the tour of the offices yesterday. There's always one lurgy or another at my work. Fortunately me and Leon don't seem to have got it but I intend to keep Leon out of the cold for a couple of days at least and I'm going to make sure I get plenty of sleep and eat properly.Tob was shivering and shaking for a good hour last night, I got him a hot waterbottle, he was not good. He seems to have got through the worst and is currently wearing my PJs and his dressing gown and slippers while reclining on the Sofa watching Angel.Leon smiled this morning. He woke up about 8.30, I fed and changed him and brought him into bed with me. He was all chirpy and happy and definitely smiled. I can't promise how long it will take before we get it on film. We will try. Posted by Picasa

No comments: