Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blue bot

Here we have Leon in a better mood altogether, modelling a blue rainbow bamboozle. Funny baby, he took an hour to settle at midnight when he woke up for a feed, then he woke again for a feed at 3.30 which I thought wasn't a very long time for him night time wise but he fed for just 20 mins and was spark out until 6.45am. Tob is still ill and in bed upstairs. He was supposed to be going to Rome today until friday on a business trip, he's well miffed. He was up all night on the loo. I just hope that me and Leon don't get it or that what I had on Sunday - i was tired and cold and had a bit of a tummy, was a mild version and my body fought it off before it got as bad as Tob's. Two weeks to go before we go to Holland, that's coming up fast. I'm really looking forward to going. Posted by Picasa

No comments: