Friday, December 08, 2006

Hmmm, food!

Well, I've been ill for 4 days. Worst tummy bug I've ever had. But I'm almost back to normal - after managing to eat nothing but a couple of rice biscuits and a piece of toast (well two halves of toast on separate days, and my wheat-free loaves aren't exactly big) I actually got hungry this lunch time. I had some egg fried rice with some veg in it! Well, only 1/4 of a bowl-full, but this was the beginning of the turning of the tide. hmmm, perhaps not the greatest of analogies, considering. Anyway, this was followed this evening by 1/2 a bowl of veg and cheese pasta! And wouldn't ya know it, I'm hungry again now! Tomorrow morning I'm looking forward to a full English :)

BTW, a note to any medicine company executives out there - Banana is not a good flavour for rehydration salts. Nnnn-hnnn. Not when you don't realise there are many flavours in the box and you take 2 at random and mix em up and at least one of them is Banana. Still, at the time I thought that it must obviously be very good for me...

No comments: