Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2 weeks today

This was taken in hospital when Leon was just 6 hours old. I like it, we made it into a photo for the Grandparents and great-grandma but I thought it deserved to be blogged as I look half decent for a change.
I'm shattered. I had a nice day, the afternoon with Sarah the Goth and her two, Matthew fell asleep on me, he's lovely and warm, a bit heavier than Leon but very cuddly. It's nice to have Sarah round, we manage a combination of Mum talk and totally unrelated subjects too.
2 weeks today! growing and changing, already spending more time awake and posing challenges for us, each day is different.
Leon won't settle again this evening, wide awake, I've tried various tactics but he isn't interested. I'll be going to bed fairly soon, tob's trying to get him off to sleep, he seems happy to do it, he gets to spend some time with Leon so fair enough.
Sarah brought me round some photo corners (I still owe her a fiver, mustn't forget) I was planning on using my evening to do the album Miche bought for Leon, no such luck!
Yep, I'm off to bed early, it could be a long night... Posted by Picasa

No comments: