Wednesday, November 29, 2006

As you can see from the reflection on his forehead, he is loosing his hair on the top of his head as his head grows. He's still hairy at the back of his head so now he looks like a middle aged balding man. Then there's the pimples. Oh well. He is still cute with his pointy ears and multiple expressions. Last night he took ages to settle, After his usual feed he was wide awake and just wanted to be jiggled and play. He did look over tired at the same time. We tried leaving him to cry himself to sleep. After 15 mins we thought it had worked but then 15 mins later he started up and I couldn't take it anymore and fed him again. It worked and for the first half of Xmen 3 he lay fast asleep on my lap. My final prognosis was that I think he needed an extra feed, probably growth spurt again. I just hope my boobs can keep up with the increase in demand.Can you see a pattern here? midday, he's just fed and chilled out, I've finally managed to eat breakfast and then I get a chance to take a picture of him flaked out on my camera phone and blog! It's a beautiful day and I've been invited round to our neighbour who has just moved out of our street and down the road's new house. We will miss her but she's not too far away for a visit - just off Cam Drive. First; awaiting a delivery - a couple more nursing bras. The fennel tea seems to be working well. It hasn't eradicated tummy ache but it seems alot less and he doesn't posset quite so much.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: