Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello boys

It was hillarious, both of them kicking and punching like tortioses on their backs. I'd had a bit of a day, Leon was pretty crabby all day and chose opportune moments to fill his nappy, like halfway into town so I had to push him through Ely while he screamed his head off. It was the first time I walked into town and back so I was frazzled. I was glad we were going to Sarah's for film club to see Repo Man, which is really funny. I was a bit preoccupied worrying about Leon, he was fast asleep upstairs but I couldn't hear him with the door shut. I coudn't resist any more by 9pm and got Tob to check on him. He had woken up but wasn't yelling his head off, so I fed him and he fell asleep on me for the rest of the film. After the film, and various nappy changes we laid them next to each other, this is probably the biggest difference there will be between them, in a year they will be in essence the same age - they are only 6 weeks apart. I do think Leon looks like Dewy from Malcolm in the Middle. Posted by Picasa

No comments: