Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Toby's catch up for 4th Nov

My parents came round, first time they'd seen Leon at home. He was adorable.



My work sent flowers, which was really nice



He really doesn't like being changed! Once his nappy's off, there's no consoling him - we just have to clean him up quickly and get him dressed again. Only I do like to pause and make sure his bottom is dry. We've put a fan heater in the room so I can get a bit of warm air wafting over him, but it doesn't make any difference. Oh I've tried socks, picking him up, moving him to the cot... nope he cries until his trousers are back on and he's picked up at the end of the change.










So, we didn't learn our lesson yesterday and decided to go shopping! He looked cute as usual, one would think one would get used to it, but every time I see him my heart pops :)





We were so proud to use the parent's parking at Waitrose!





We needed to go to Boots for supplies, then H&B to get some Floradix tablets. These are iron & vits for C because she lost quite a bit of blood. Not very far, but C was pooped. It was as much as she could do to stagger to Starbucks. We had some cooing from an ex-midwife which made her young son embarrased ;)



In the evening I made a lovely chinese, with brocoli and swiss chard with an oyster sauce on noodles. It was delish, but the photo looks suspect, so I'll leave it.

It was also Leon's first non-muconium poo! Luckly I did not take a photo ;) But I did snap Christine blogging :) It's a good job she can't see me writing this or we might tear the space-time continuum, lol.

No comments: